Applications For Assistance Opens September 1, 2022
The Joshua Harr Shane Foundation is not currently accepting applications for assistance. We will begin accepting applications on September 1, 2022.
Criteria For Assistance
To be considered for assistance please review the following guidelines:
- We do not accept phone calls for requests for assistance.
- The request must be considered a catastrophic illness or for special needs assistance.
- We do not pay bills that are due immediately or relatively soon.
- We must contact your physician directly to verify each request.
- Applicant must file necessary paperwork with physician’s office for us to speak with them due to HIPPA Laws.
- Applicant is required to furnish a contact person and phone number along with contact name and extension at your doctor’s office.
- We must receive a quote or other documentation validating your request.
- We do not accept cell phone numbers for verification.
- We do not pay phone, credit card statements, or cable bills.
- We do not provide cash under any circumstance.
- We do not fund requests due to injuries as a result of car accidents or psychological disorders.
- You will be notified when your application is approved for assistance.
- Donations for help are governed by the donations we receive.
We would like to help everyone, unfortunately it is impossible.